Energy audit of seven industrial enterprises for clothing, located in South West Bulgaria under project “Sustainable Energy Saving for the European Clothing Industry”, funded by Intelligent Energy for Europe – „PirinTex” EOOD, Gotse Delchev
- Assessment of the main biomass market stakeholders;
- Assessment of the biomass potential in Bulgaria;
- Measures and incentives, necessary for the promotion of biomass utilization in Bulgaria.
Monitoring agent under Project Energy Efficiency of “Ivan Skenderov Multiprofile Hospital for Active Treatment”, Gotse Delchev – INTEGRATION GmbH, Germany
- Review of project documentation;
- Site visit;
- Meeting with representatives of Gotse Delchev Municipality, Ministry of Finance, local stakeholders, Focal Point;
- Preparation of detailed monitoring report and checklist.
Multi-beneficiary Programme on the Energy Efficiency Finance Facility for Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia (EEFF) – ProCredit Bank: Energy Efficiency in the Industry Sector in Bulgaria – Grontmi Carl Bro / Integration, German Bank for Reconstruction (KfW) and ProCredit Bank, Bulgaria, INTEGRATION, Environment & Energy GmbH – Germany
- Assessment of eligibility of the projects;
- Verification of achieved energy efficiency results;
- Training of energy auditors/bank management staff & personnel in international best practices and the EU-EEFF programme criteria;
- Type of projects:
- Energy efficiency projects, including: Energy efficiency measures in buildings and industrial systems;
- Renewable energy projects, including the following technologies: biomass energy production, solar installations for domestic hot water and PV;
Multi-beneficiary Programme on the Energy Efficiency Finance Facility for Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia (EEFF) –Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria): Energy Efficiency in the Industrial/Agricultural Sector in Bulgaria” – Grontmij Carl Bro / Integration, KfW, Raiffeisenbank, INTEGRATION, Environment & Energy GmbH – Germany
- Assessment of the eligibility of the projects;
- Verification of achieved energy efficiency results.
Renewable energy sources training course for the representatives of the European Commission – European Commission, Luxembourg
- Renewable energy sources and technologies;
- Application of renewable energy technologies;
- Resource assessment;
- Policies, instruments and incentives for the development of renewable energy sector;
- Opportunities for GHG emissions reductions, while utilizing renewable energy technologies.
Audit of Gamesa’s Wind turbines, according to Bulgarian Standarts and Law – Gamesa Innovation and Technology, S.L. Unipersonal Inc. – Spain
- Site visit;
- Review of Bulgarian standards and legislation, including:
- Grid connection;
- Inspection of Gamesa wind turbines;
- Low and medium voltage installation;
- Wind turbine certification and components;
- Civil work and structure;
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
- Beacon and aviation;
- Preparation and update of reports.