Energy for Sustainable Development – Bulgaria Ltd. (ESD Bulgaria Ltd.) is a consulting company, registered on the 17th March 1998. ESD-Bulgaria Ltd operates mainly in the field of Renewable Energy Sources (RES), Energy Efficiency (EE), Local Sustainable Energy Planning (LSEP), Combined Heat and Power (CHP) and Green House Gas (GHG) emission trading.
In the period 1998 – 2009, ESD-Bulgaria is part of ESD Ltd/Camco (currently called redT energy), one of the largest companies in the field of environmental preservation and GHG emissions trading in Central and Eastern Europe, China, USA and Africa.
ESD Bulgaria provides to its clients a wide range of services, including:
- Market analyses for energy efficiency, CHP and renewable energy technologies;
- Technical, economic and environmental analyses of energy technology and equipment;
- Identification, feasibility studies and assessment of investment projects;
- Energy audits, design and installation of cost effective energy systems;
- Consultancy services in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency, including project monitoring and management, under the European Union’s (EU) Operational Programs;
- Assessment of RES potential on local, regional and national levels;
- Local sustainable energy planning;
- Technical assistance to local, regional and national organizations and companies, working in the field of renewable energy resources, energy efficiency, energy planning and CHP;
- Organization of training courses, national and international seminars and workshops;
- Development of methodology and software in the field energy efficiency, renewable energy and co-generation.